Your Vision For Your Life Purpose & Authentic Work Awaits You In Berkeley
Join me for a powerful retreat and get in touch with your Big Vision for your Life Purpose to get your art, message or movement to the world in its fully, messy glory.
Dear Highly Creative, Visionary, and Passionate Activists, Artists, Thought Leaders, and Entrepreneurs:
Join me for a powerful retreat (future dates to be announced; private retreats are available in the interim) in Berkeley, California, and get in touch with your Big Vision for your Life Purpose to get your art, message or movement to the world in its fully, messy glory.
Sign Up Here to Receive Notifications of Future Retreats
To receive retreat and registration updates enter your contact information below:
Is This For You?
This retreat is for you if you are ready to clarify, design, claim, and act on your vision for living your life purpose as a real, fundamental part of your real life, daily experience.
It's perfect for you if you are a visionary creative activist, artist, leader, entrepreneur -- particularly one who is complex and who has lots of ideas and who can't quite get out of your own way or get clear on EXACTLY what it is you want to do with your life, art, or business, but you know you are here to do Something Big.
In other words, you haven't yet found your "Big Thing."
"A great combination of diving into soul work and practical measures for making your vision real in the world."
"The Voice Your Vision Retreat with Jenna was the perfect next step for me. I've done a lot of self-exploration work in the past year, and came to this workshop with a lot of information.
"However, what I found was a new framework for manifesting my vision - thanks to Jenna's expert guidance and the support of the wonderful women with whom I participated and shared.
"I loved the pace of the retreat which was full of very helpful exercises, combined with discussion and lots of time for reflection and sharing. The lunches were fabulous, too!
"Jenna's process was different from others I've experienced in that I felt I had plenty of time to air my vision and challenges, and to get the feedback I wanted. I never felt rushed or anxious that I wouldn't get "my turn", and I appreciated the structure Jenna applies to ensure that everyone gets the help they need. She is extremely generous and genuinely helps each participant come away with specific action steps to take going forward.
"It was a great combination of diving into soul work and practical measures for making your vision real in the world.
"I highly recommend working with Jenna, and look forward to having her support throughout the months to come."
~ Julie van de Zande
The Voice Your Vision retreat is designed to be a powerful, intimate, small group experience that will help you answer the question, "Exactly what is the Big Thing I'm here to do?"
Here's what you can expect from participating in the retreat on a deeper soul level:
* Discover your Life Purpose, Life Lesson and Life School through the surprisingly accurate tool of hand analysis.
* Tap into the deeper truths of what your soul is asking you to do, be, and create in the world.
* Work with an intuitive, experienced coach who will hold you to your highest potential and inspire you to reach for your greatest and highest Vision.
* Tune into the fierce beauty of your True Vision -- what you want but are afraid to allow yourself -- and invite the Universe to align with your intention.
* Free up energy otherwise locked up in the spin cycle of confusion, doubt, and uncertainty so you can move forward with clarity on implementing your Vision.
And here's what you can expect on a more practical level:
* Brainstorm with your co-participants in a safe, sacred space to help you be in the expansive space required to truly dream big -- very important in the Vision phase of your work.
* Create a clear, delicious intention to guide your manifestation of your Vision that will keep you energetically attuned to what you are doing and why.
* Develop a powerful, clear Vision Plan so you know where you're headed AND how you're going to get there.
* Craft your direction so you can bring in more money doing work that deeply inspires you and is grounded in your True Calling.
* Tame the inner critic demons that keep you holding you back, playing it safe, and not taking action on your Vision.
Plus, after the retreat, you'll have the option to continue working with an inspiring creative mastermind group in a 6 month program to help you implement, stay accountable, and get into action with what you learned.
"I'm excited about a new path
The dates for this life-changing retreat are April 29th and 30th, here in Berkeley, California. We'd love to have you join us.
The group will be small, powerful, and intimate. I'm accepting an absolute maximum of 8 participants in order to keep the group to the kind of intimate connection I know we'll want.
We'll be meeting on Friday and Saturday so you have time to travel home on Sunday morning. I'll take you out for a fabulous lunch both days of the retreat, and we'll be staying at a beautiful hotel in downtown Berkeley, California.
"I walked away with both a grander vision and the confidence to be able to execute it in my 'normal' day-to-day life"
"As always, your guidance and support connects for me in a way that nothing else ever has--it is truly life changing!
"Participating in the Voice Your Vision retreat with Jenna was a life-changing experience for me, even more than I hoped it might be.
"Jenna conducted both a collaborative and directed two days during which she guided myself and the other participants to define our life visions through a combined examination of our overt desires and goals and our innate life purposes.
"From the start, I felt Jenna created a safe environment for deep emotional honesty, and even though I was nervous about participating in group work like this, and unsure of whether I would be able to fully engage in the process, Jenna's reassuring nature, calm and soothing presence, and wise guidance allowed me to open up to a whole new world of possibilities within myself.
"I felt truly supported through this very authentic process of self-actualization.
"And not only did Jenna walk us through a very broad, spiritual level of visioning, but she also incorporated planning of our visions within the realities of life and practical obligations and barriers so I was able to walk away with both a grander vision and the confidence to be able to execute it in my 'normal' day-to-day life.
"If there is anyone that can help me find and actualize my life purpose, it is Jenna, who so grandly fulfills her own.
"This experience was a gift, and I hope to continue working with Jenna--and the other amazing women I met through this process--to make our worlds, and beyond, better places."
~ Bronwyn Roberts
Your registration for the retreat includes:
1. The two-day, in-person retreat in Berkeley, California, from 9:30 to 4:30 p.m. on Friday and Saturday, April 29th and 30th, where we'll dive into delicious, expansive, and stretching exercises to help you clarify and give voice to your vision for your life purpose, all in a sacred space with others in a similar place in their lives.
The retreat will take place in a private suite at the beautiful Hotel Shattuck Plaza in downtown Berkeley.
Hotel Shattuck Plaza
(photo credit: Mr. Rien van Rijthoven)
2. I'll treat to you to a fabulous gourmet lunch both days, including at least one lunch at FIVE, the Hotel Shattuck Plaza's amazing restaurant (I LOVE their orzo "mac and cheese" with roasted mushrooms and tomato jam. It's so good I've been getting a dish "for the table" to share each time I've lead this retreat).
(photo credit: Mr. Rien van Rijthoven)
3. All your workshop materials will be waiting for you when you arrive, including a special workbook for everything we'll be using so you'll have a place to take notes and track what you're exploring, and some fun creative exercises we'll be doing too.
4. I'll also have some special treats and surprises for you when you arrive. :)
5. We'll have two 75-minute Mastermind Follow Up Calls for brainstorming together and getting your questions answered so you have time to integrate what you've learned and keep the momentum going.
6. You'll also receive a 30-minute Life Purpose Breakthrough Consultation (Hand Analysis) before the retreat where I'll reveal the powerful Spiritual Master Plan YOU committed to for this lifetime. We'll send you a printing kit for you to print your hands and we'll have a private 30 minute phone session before the retreat to review your results.
"Thank you so much for a truly wonderful experience!! The retreat and my California trip in general was absolutely life-changing for me. Upon returning to New England, I have found myself renewed and more focused."
~ Sandy Edwards
Registration is currently closed. Future retreat dates will be announced. Please join the announcement list (above) to receive notifications of future retreat dates.
"Jenna doesn't let me back down because of my fears, she encourages me to feel my fear and do it anyway."
"Participating in the vision retreat helped me to have action steps to realize my life purpose and a sense of a deep commitment to find my true path.
"Jenna created an environment that was both safe and supportive, so the participants can access their deeper Self and be emotionally open about their desires and fears.
>"Jenna helped each participant craft a vision that is true to their life purpose and action steps to take now to actualize that vision. She is caring and encouraging.
"She doesn't let me back down because of my fears, she encourages me to feel my fear and do it anyway. It is this kind of support I need to embark on a journey that is both exciting, life-changing and scary at the same time.
"If there is a nagging feeling inside you telling you that life is more than what you are doing now, you are meant to do something else, something you secretly desire, but you don't have a clear picture of what that is or any action step to take, then the vision retreat is something you want to experience, definitely!"
~ Teresa Lee
Cancellation and refund policy: Cancellations 30 days before the event will be fully refunded. Cancellations less than 30 days before the event are subject to a 25% cancellation fee. Cancellations less than 7 days before the event are subject to a 50% cancellation fee. No refunds after attending the event are available.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact my assistant Jamie. She can get us set up for a private conversation to talk over whether or not this program is the right fit for you.
P.S. - If you're not sure if this retreat is for you or if you have questions, I invite you to send my team an email and we'll get your questions answered and/or get us set up for a private phone conversation so we can determine if this is a good fit for you at this time.
back to top
Disclaimer: The materials and information offered through this program are intended for educational purposes only. They are not intended as a substitute for needed medical, psychological, psychiatric treatment or counseling.