Sign up now to receive my Free Tips Series on “How to Stop Making Excuses and Start Writing:”
Whether you’re a novelist, screenwriter, poet, singer-songwriter, playwright, self-help author, or sci fi maven, you know that getting your butt in the seat and getting your writing done isn’t always the easiest thing to do.
But you also know that if you don’t make your writing happen, you will have left your life’s great work undone.
As Steven Pressfield says, “It’s not the writing part that’s hard. What’s hard is sitting down to write.”
Sign up to receive my Free Writing Tips Series, called “How to Stop Making Excuses and Start Writing.”
The series includes the following lessons delivered every other day:
- Lesson 1. How to Find Time to Write
- Lesson 2. How to End Your Sense of Isolation as a Writer
- Lesson 3. How to Get Out of Your Own Way
- Lesson 4. Common Writing Myths and How to Antidote Them
- Lesson 5. How to Keep Going When You Want to Give Up
- Lesson 6. How to Use Mind Mapping to Get Unstuck
- Lesson 7. How to Set Your Writing “Conditions of Satisfaction” So Your Goals Actually Work
- Lesson 8. Don’t Be Duped By Your Resistance Routine
- Lesson 9. How to Keep Your Email From Killing Your Writing Dream
You’ll also find out more about my powerful online writer’s community, the Writer’s Circle, receive a savings coupon for our next 4 week session, and receive a gift subscription to my weekly ezine.
Just enter your first name and email address into the box at the above right, and you’ll begin receiving your lessons right away.