If you missed my powerful call with Isabel Parlett today called, “How to Say What You Do, and Why It’s Key to Doing Your Calling,” you can still listen to the recording (see below).
I’ve already been hearing great feedback from some of my star clients who were on the call. If you missed it, you can download the recording using this link or you can listen online here:
Isabel and I had a wonderful, rich conversation and she did some terrific laser coaching with several people on the call to help them refine their “elevator speeches” to have more soul.
You know about elevator speeches, right?
Those are those prepared phrases we’re supposed to have ready to say when someone asks, “So, what do you do?”
Isabel is a master at helping you bring your true spirit and depth to what you say you do, so YOU feel good about sharing it when people ask.
Today we talked about some of the hard questions about making a great elevator speech (or as Isabel also likes to call it, your “verbal introduction,” like:
- How find words that don’t feel stilted or sound like what everybody else is saying.
- Whether or not to modify your elevator speech depending on who you’re speaking with.
- How to make your words sound more conversational and less rehearsed.
- How to speak to who your audience is and what they want AND infuse your words with your deeper true spirit.
- And much more — we had a great time sharing about our time working together and the value I’ve received from it.
Isabel mentions a few resources on the call, including:
1. Her free video series available through Tuesday, which goes in a bit more depth with some of the information I shared on the call. You can access the free videos here.
2. Her brand-new home study program, “How to Say What You Do When What You Do Is Deep, Powerful & Hard to Describe.” She is offering some great bonuses and incentives (including $100 off the retail price) for anyone who picks up the program by the end of the day Tuesday (she’s extended the deadline mentioned on the call by one day.) Learn more here.